Monday, May 18, 2009

WIP Monday

Clear evidence that there are too many ideas floating around in my brain.

But, when an idea hits, I have to act.


Pronto.
I am really liking this project, but I can't think of a name for it. Slide Rule? Too math-y. Off Kilter? That might describe my personality, not the quilt. Ha.
I just don't know. But, whatever I call it, it is going to decorate the top of my dining room table. At last, I've made something for myself. :)
Now, back to work on things that must be done!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

I think there is a little 'bow tie' pattern in there. It's so very pretty; and, I'm sure your dining room table will look delightful!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Interesting pattern...are you keeping notes, so you can copyright and offer this one to all of us outhere in bloggville??

I like "Off Kilter".....

Enjoy....LindaMay(Christy's mom)

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

oooh, a new project. yayy

Sherri said...

LOVE those fabrics!!!