Monday, June 8, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!




Congratulations to you, Blue Ridge Boomer!! Send me your mailing address and I will get this mailed to you asap. :) (madrekarin1 at yahoo dot com)

Flora was feeling a bit peckish today and did not want to cooperate with the drawing. I found her looking a bit disgruntled in her nesting box and this might be why:




Not too sure if she laid the small or the big one, but whichever it was, it made her pretty unhappy. Hopefully she will have cheered up by the next giveaway!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

If Flora usually produces eggs the size of the small one, then I'm pretty sure producing that large one would make her unhappy...or, at least, VERY uncomfortable!

Congrats to Blue Ridge Boomer!

Utah Grammie said...

WOwza! That's ONE BIG EGG! I'd be a'swakin' too!