Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three Cheers!!

June's strip club had a patriotic theme using Sandy Gervais' Zippity Doo Da line. It's a perfect choice for honoring the red, white and blue.
Below are the finished quilts (or tops) made by the Scarlet Strippers. They are just beautiful.













And here is a sneak peek at July's quilt! It is absolutely amazing. I hope I can do this one. Eek!

Here's a little close-up. Aren't these colors dreamy?


After strip club finished, we all rushed through the shop to choose our accent fabrics for the quilt. Then it was back to the classroom to set up our sewing machines to begin working at SAGA. "What's SAGA?", you ask. Well, come back tomorrow to see.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I'm still agonizing over my accent colors. I changed my mind on my light accent colors after seeing you sort yours out in SAGA and now I'm probably going to totally change both the light and the dark accent colors again. AAAAAAAA decissions decissions decissions.