Monday, October 5, 2009

Scarlet Stripper Saturday

While only two of the strippers finished their Southern Comfort quilt tops, that did not deter the others from sharing some of their handiwork. Yep, it was another Saturday full of inspiration and beauty.

Here is what the girls shared:


This Christmas tree skirt was made using a ten degree ruler. How cool is that? L. O. V. E. it.


Sandy shared her ghosts of projects past with us. The pink and black is a Mystery Quilt top.


Two by Two.


Ack! I can't remember the name of this one. But, it's still cute. And finished.



Shirley's twisted bargello beauty.


Showing off the husband's handiwork- a nifty thread tower!



This lovely grandma is expecting twin grandchildren!
They are going to love the bright colors in their quilts.



Is there anything sweeter than red cardinals in the snow?



Cilla stayed up until 1:30 in the morning finishing her quilt.
I didn't. ;)


I don't know if you can tell but this is a beautiful blue Holly Hobbie quilt.


How fab is this version of Cactus wreath done with a batik border?


And this soft version of Southern Comfort. I adore that seafoam green border. ]
Please do not adjust your computer screen! This is our next strip club quilt- Myopia!!

Oh, my goodness! Look at this yumminess.

Wendy made hers using bright pink as the accent color and Minky for the backing.
Have you felt Minky? It's soft, cozy and comfy.


Sheri made her version in classic Georgia (and A Scarlet Thread) colors!
Go Dawgs!!


I wish you could have been at the shop when the girls were choosing their colors. It was madness, I tell you. Madness! Tune in next month to see the results.

3 comments:

Lynne L. said...

Strip club was a blast. Can't wait to finish my Southern Comfort Quilt so I can start my Myopia Quilt. Can't wait to see what everyone else chose to do there's with.

parTea lady said...

What a great bunch of wonderful quilts and projects. Very inspiring!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh what fun. I love them all but I must say that tree skirt is fairly amazing. Wowie.