Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Tis the Season

The shop is decorated and ready for Christmas!
At every turn you can find ideas for gift giving or even gift hinting!



Who wouldn't love a sweet, over-sized pincushion for their sewing room?
Or maybe you could wrap up the pattern and fat quarters
along with a coupon for a day of sewing!



And can you imagine the smiles of your favorite quilter when she (or he)
opens up a box of our $30 fabric bundles?



A basket of layer cakes would be nice as well.



What will Santa be putting under your tree?


3 comments:

parTea lady said...

Wow, the shop looks great. I can't wait to see all the Christmas decor and product for myself.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

A friend in my quilt group doesn't like Christmas fabric. I LOVE IT! This is beautiful stuff to me.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

A friend in my quilt group doesn't like Christmas fabric. I LOVE IT! This is beautiful stuff to me.