Friday, March 19, 2010

Howdy Partner.

After work today I hopped over to Quilts and Fixins to see what was happening there. Upon arrival I realized that I had stepped back in time to when cowboys ruled and the territory was a bit wild- with shop hoppers!
Everywhere I turned, there were cowboy hats, boots and the friendliest cowboys, um cowgirls you'd ever want to meet.



Through the saloon doors I found the local sheriff- Jeanne, the owner of Quilts and Fixins, complete with fake fur moustache! Talk about getting into the theme of things, she even had John Wayne movies playing on the TV. In black and white, no less!


Here is the shop hop quilt that hangs in the front room of the shop. How cute is that?


And lest you think it was all work and no play- there's a bad, bad outlaw in town- moi!



I hope they bring me in alive.

1 comment:

Lynne Leavell said...

Jeanne and her staff did a really great job. I thoroughly enjoyed it.