Monday, May 3, 2010

Strip Club Beauties!

Uh-huh! Saturday morning dawned beautifully and we had a lovely group of women at strip club. What a way to kick of the month of May!
I was anxious to see how everyone made their Color Falls quilt. (I haven't finished mine. Bad me.)
Here is Anne's quilt, made with a very calm and neutral background. It is very pretty.



Next up? Jennifer, who explained that her husband had to be rushed to the emergency room the night before and was apologizing for having not finished. No worries here, girlfriend. We're just happy he's okay!



Voila! Here is Lynne's sweet Storm Front quilt from March. Her use of color gave it an entirely different look. Love it, Lynne!



You can always count in Miss Sandy to delight our eyes with a unique slant on her quilts and this time was no different. She used one of our new landscape prints as her background and, well, just wow. I know you can't hear me but I'm singing my awesome song.




So, what's up for next month? How about a little Twirling made with Sandy Gervais' new Frolic line? Yep, it's some yummy goodness to be sure.



Come back by later when I post the photos from the Busy Needles Guild's very first quilt show! It was awesome. :)



2 comments:

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh wow. Great quilts. My favorite is the last one.

Beki said...

LOVED the quilt show!! It was absolutely amazing. I'm so glad to see you have a blog. :) I made a post on mine about the quilt show if you would like to check it out. I'm the girl that won the brown fat quarters basket btw. So I'll be seeing you Thursday at your shop. :D Gonna use the coupon you gave me too. I must have more of that gorgeous Paradise Beach Hibiscus by Kaufman!