Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cheater Quilts on Spoonflower

If you're as much a fan of Spoonflower as I am, you know that they have some fabulous contests. If you don't, you should get on over there and check it out!
There are some seriously talented people out there and every week they offer their designs for the general public to vote on. The least I have voted for is 5 designs, the most 15.
This week's challenge is for cheater quilts! Right up my alley.
These are just a few of the offerings:



Beautiful, huh?
Head on over and vote for your favorites. Better yet? Try your hand at designing your own challenge fabric. If you do, I'll be sure to vote for you!

2 comments:

crafterhours said...

Hi there! I'm looking for some more quilters to join me in a Spoonflower I Spy swap. If you know anyone that might be interested, pleeeease send 'em my way! Thanks! Susan

http://crafterhours.blogspot.com/2010/07/spoonflower-i-spy-swap.html

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I have got to use spoonflower.