Friday, September 24, 2010

Now, That's Much Better....

Well, it only took two days, but I think I can work in here now. 








Thank goodness, because my first grandchild is nearly here (Seriously, the contractions are 4 minutes apart and counting!) and I have some serious baby sewing to do!
So, for all of you out there with bomb sites for sewing rooms, take heart. All you need is a little motivation. Here's some for ya: e-mail me (at madrekarin1atyahoodotcom) a photo of your creative space (sewing, crafting, painting, whatever you do) and I'll post it here to share with our readers. I don't know about you, but I love seeing where people create.
Ready? Go!

1 comment:

Lynne Leavell said...

It's amazing what a grandchild ok what waiting on a grandchild will cause you to do. It looks nice. I'm still working on mine.