Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To Market, To Market!

I did not go to market. Angela did. Are you reading that as Angela did? Good. Because that's how I wrote it.
Angela got to go and see all the cool booths; see all the cool, new fabrics; meet all the really cool designers and have the best time in the world. How do I know she had the best time? She called me on Saturday and told me all about it! It was almost like being there- not! The only thing like being there is being there!
Actually, I was really happy that she got to go. She was like a little kid on Christmas morning, barely able to contain her excitement. Her head is full of ideas and I really hope that she can keep them all straight until she gets home. 
In between schmoozing with the stars, Angela managed to take a few photos.
This is the George C. Brown Convention Center, the venue for Market.


 Ever the practical one, she packed plenty of snacks to sustain her, including gummy bears.


 She squeaked in a class with Edyta Sitar from Laundry Basket Quilts. I really love her stuff.


 The mad dash for classes. Something tells me that the running bulls in Spain has nothing on the women at Market.


 Waiting, waiting, waiting...


 The floor. Holy cow.


Come back by tomorrow for more (hopefully not blurry) photos!

No comments: