Saturday, November 6, 2010

You Would Think That On A Very Cold Saturday Morning...

.....there would be no Scarlet Strippers to be found! But, when there are warm and cozy quilts involved, they will come- 30 degree temps or not! 
Sandy was up first with her beautiful Brownstone quilt! I love this pattern. :)


 Then she stunned us all with the unveiling of her Yellow Brick Road quilt made with Northcott's Quest for a Cure Sophisticate line. This is just gorgeous fabric and made such a simple pattern shine. (I can tell you that Sandy bought some of the taupe colorway today so be prepared for yet another fabulous show and tell next month!)


 Lynne took our breath away with her Star of the Show quilt from October's strip club. Those colors  are just perfect to make this quilt an absolute stunner! Brava, Lynne!


 Hahahaha! One of the benefits of being the blog writer is that I can include, edit or eliminate any photo I desire. This is my hand pointing to the newest Breakfast Club quilt, called Eggs Benedict. I used a Lumiere de Noel jelly roll and yardage that I picked up in Florida when I visited my sister last month. I love anything French General and knew it would be perfect for this quilt. It went together easy peasy- I started last night at 9:30 PM and finished the top at 1:45 AM. A very productive night!


 Last but not least, this is our new strip club quilt! The pattern is called Petal Pop by Cozy Quilt Designs and the fabric is the Bliss line from Bonnie and Camille. Oh, my stars! This is just beautiful. I can tell you that there were so many beautiful fabric picks in the arms of the strippers. I cannot wait to see what the quilts look like next month!


 In case you missed out on some of the steps to making the blocks, I've included a few shots to jog your memory. You will need your pattern with you as I have not disclosed everything. I'm not being mean. :)








Come back next month to see what creative things the strippers did with their quilts! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the sewing room!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Wow. I always wondered how this could be accomplished. Very interesting process.