Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Little Lovin' From the Oven!

Have you popped by the Moda Bake Shop recently? 
It's one of the first places I visit in the morning. You never know what project will be shared on any given day that will make you want to race to the quilt shop and hunker down in your sewing room!
Here's a couple of quilts that made my heart go pitter-pat!

The first one is Summer Dreamin' by Kaye Prince of Miss Print


 How cute is this? Can't you just picture yourself on the beach wrapped up in this beauty? No? Well, maybe you're at the park having a lovely family picnic- minus the ants, of course!

Then we have this one: Cabin in the Hills by Julie Sebire from Narioka.


It's a sweet log cabin quilt made by one of our quilting friends from Down Under! I want to go sit in that tree! I want to make that quilt with its cheery red fireplaces in the corners.
That's the good thing about the Internet. It allows you to travel the world, without leaving your chair, and find that we are all very much the same. Plus, you get to see all the cool stuff people are making!

2 comments:

Karen Miller said...

Moda Bake Shop is one of my first stops each day (after yours). I have made some cute projects from Moda. My most recent was the "Pennie Pockets" for my Sunday School class. In fact, they were so easy to make, that every lady in Church got one.

Lynne Leavell said...

I can see myself curled under the Summer Dreamin with a book (nah) with Grandbabies yea and rockin and rockin and rockin. I love Moda Bake Shop. I have some of the patterns printed out and in a notebook just waiting on the time to make them. Maybe when I'm 90 and can't see to thread my sewing machine.