Monday, August 22, 2011

Show Offs, Part 2

Ah, Breakfast Club. We have such a good time there! How could we not? Good food, lovely company and quilting. It's the perfect combination.
Barbara finished her Diamond Scones quilt and it is F.A.B! Love those purples, greens and blues. Yum


Raspberry Crepes,  Laurel Burch style.
What a great way of getting out of making a ton of those little strips. ;)


Ann is hiding behind her gorgeous Christmas Raspberry Crepes table runner. Lovely!


This month's quilt was called Stuffed French Toast. We munched on all things stuffed- Danish stuffed with fruit and cheese, French toast stuffed with cream cheese (not my favorite) and Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies. Really- look.

I actually ate one. And I don't like Oreos or chocolate chip cookies.


Carmen was totally focused on piecing together her first block. She chose some really beautiful batiks.


And Sherrie showed off that first block for her! Man, I love that green. And the purple.



Marge showed off her so-so cute table runner that she made with the cutest chicken fabric ever.
It's just clucky. (I know, I know. That was bad.)


After breakfast Club was over I popped into the shop to find Ginny showing off her Jelly Roll 1600 quilts. Have you heard about them? You can watch a video here. I have my jelly roll picked out and ready to go!


Seriously, how cute are they?


They made Linda deliriously happy. :)


Ginny also made the cover quilt from the Autumn Fons and Porter Easy Quilts magazine. It's total candy corn adorableness. And those prairie points? They just make me happy. (But not as happy as Linda.)


Last, but not least, Jennifer popped in with her Darcy quilt from Mary's Schnibbles and Bits class. It's so bright and cheery, just like Jennifer.

I'll be back at work tomorrow, with my camera battery charged. You know the drill- come on by and bring something for show and tell.

2 comments:

Lynne Leavell said...

Very nice ladies. Great job by all.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

great idea, great quilts