Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Are You Ready for Christmas?

I'm not, but that's another story. I think that this year has flown by quicker than any year in the past. It's funny how that works. Time seems to blur from one day to the next and the next thing you know, bam- it's FIVE days before Christmas! I don't know about you, but every year I am determined to get things done months in advance so that the holidays are peaceful and calm. It hasn't worked yet. 
 There are some people who have been accomplishing things though! 


 Ginny came by with her completed strip club top- the Monday after strip club! It's a super easy quilt with big impact no matter what fabric you choose! I love how everything in this quilt came together to look like the sea on a calm day. It's beautiful!


And how about a little Fashionista Buggy Barn style? Seriously, this quilt has it all, especially the drama! 
How could you not love this? Great job, Glenna!
So, what have you been making in your Santa's workshop?  Tell us or, better yet, bring it by the shop and we'll post it here! Maybe that will inspire me to get my stuff finished! ;)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers getting naked on my taskbar.