Friday, February 17, 2012

Seen and Noted

Oh, that Pinterest! It is just too much fun poking about other people's pin boards and seeing what they find interesting. There is just so much to choose from! Here's a little sneak peek at what popped up today.


Stack of Bowls from noodlehead.


And this bit of quilty loveliness from Ronda Beyer.

An absolutely stunning bit of echo quilting from Bea Spoke Quilts. I'm dying here.


Oh, please! A vintage Ann Fogarty quilted dress over at Vixen Vintage! Also, I want those shoes.


How about this gorgeous art quilt from Tara at The Pink Couch?


Everything old is new again. Let's flash back to the 70's for this biscuit quilt from Honey Bear Lane!
You could spend endless hours hopping from pin to pin to pin. I give myself a measly 15 minutes to look. It isn't enough time.

So tell me, what are you pinning? 

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm pinning these. Love the bowl and the quilt. You're right. The quilt is fantastic.

DeAnna S. said...

Thanks for posting the video. So glad Strip Club is doing so well...Miss all of you.