Friday, April 13, 2012

Frivolous, But Fun!

Oh, don't you love putting something together that makes you smile? Something that just adds a little nicety to your day?  I made something like that this morning. It's an egg cozy cosy ( if your from Old Blighty! I'm not, but I like their spelling better.)  We had a discussion about egg cosies last week at work. We do talk about some strange interesting things at the shop! 
Anyway, I found a few egg cups in my kitchen cupboard and knew immediately that I had to make cosies to go with them. Yes. Yes, I did. 


I whipped one up in a jiffy with time to spare for making a soft boiled egg for breakfast! 


It kept my egg hot while I was making my toast and slicing it into four little sticks, which are perfect for dipping into that yummy yolk. Delicious.


What frivolous thing did you do today? 

2 comments:

Lynne Leavell said...

Very nice.

Nanette Merrill said...

I sort of wish I lived in a time of English tea and egg cozies. Taking time over breakfast and enjoying the beginning of day. We don't stop these days to enjoy things like this. So cute. I think we don't get enough frivolity. I watched TV last night. That is as frivolous as I got.