Friday, July 13, 2012

The Holly Days Continue.......

And this week the celebration is at Quilts and Fixins! You can tell they are ready by the wreath on the front door


and the very cute decorated windows!


Once you step inside you are greeted with "Merry Christmas!"..


...from these sweet girls! Such good Santa's helpers! They are wonderful. :)


Do you like demos? I do and there were some good ones today! Like this cute cover for a tablet or e-reader. These would make great gifts and the pattern is only $2.50! 


Everywhere you turned there were projects that inspired.


A sweet Christmas tree dressed in Civil War finery.


And this just made me smile. Mostly because it's very true. ;)


Loved this string quilt that uses up all those Christmas print scraps!


A darling little tree pincushion ready to be decorated with pearly pins for a special quilter.


Oh, my! How fun are these Santas? Love the tall hats!


Laura Coons designed this quilt and her pattern is a free gift for attending Holly Days at Quilts and Fixins! It's gorgeous!


A beautiful mantle scarf to dress your fireplace for the holidays. This was a demo and looks like a snap to make!


While I was there, I treated myself to a few, um, Christmas presents. I couldn't help myself!


If you have nothing to do tomorrow, hop on over to Quilts and Fixins. You'll have a holly jolly time!


No comments: