Friday, March 15, 2013

Hoppity, Hop, Hop, Hop!

Yesterday was Day 1 of the Greater Atlanta Quilt Shop Hop 2013! My friend, Cilla, and I traipsed about the Southern half of the city to visit Intown Quilts, Sweet Home Quilt Co. and Quilts and Fixin's. Cute, cute, cute!

First up, Intown Quilts, whose theme is Modern Meets Traditional. Here's a few snaps of the shop:

Intown's shop quilt, complete with dreamy Kaffe Fassett fabrics:












We were warmly welcomed by this cute little lady bug at Sweet Home Quilt Co. There theme is Black White and Red All Over!




Sweet Home's shop quilt:





Quilts and Fixin's never disappoints! They did a great job turning the shop into A Novel Idea, focusing on novelty fabrics!







There was even a pirate!


Quilts and Fixin's shop quilt.

All of the shop quilts are made using half strips, 2 1/2 x 22 inches long. Each shop has their own set and you can get them free with a $30 purchase or buy them on their own for $6.00. Collect all ten sets from each shop and make one of these adorable quilts!

Tomorrow I'll share a few shots of A Scarlet Thread!! I know you can't wait. :)

1 comment:

Lynne Leavell said...

And where are the pictures from A Scarlet Thread. Out of the eight stores I went to my favorites were A Scarlet Thread, Quilts and Fixins and Sweet Homes as far as the decorations went, ok as far as everything. These three stores I had the most fun in. Great job by all and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.