Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring Sewing Inspiration

I have to say, I LOVE this weather lately! Spring has sprung and it has inspired me to use my big bold floral prints again and pull out all my bright, cheery fabrics. Today's post includes some of our most recent pins from Pinterest. I hope these inspire you as much as they did me!

Click on the caption below each photo to be taken to the original site.

Kalidescope Quilt from Lella Boutique



Belle Prarie Quilt from Fons & Porter

Ombre Gems from Quilty Love by Emily Denis

Craftsman Quilt from Diary of a Quilter

Basket Tote from Sew She Can 

Whimsy Garden from Color Girl Quilts

Plus Quilt from For the Love of George

Postcards from Sweeden by Jeli Quilts

Hope these projects have inspired you to pull out your favorite spring fabrics and get to sewing!

May your bobbin always be full,
Kaitlin

No comments: