Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Using A Thread Director for Metallic Threads

Sometimes you don't know how great a product is until you use it. I have to admit I am sometimes guilty of forming opinions before I give a product a chance... So, I decided to put the Thread Director to the test with metallic thread. If you have ever used metallic threads you know what a challenge they create. I've used them in my embroidery but they kink and break easily and are NOT a joy to use. 



The Thread Director can and will change all of that. It keeps the thread smooth and kink free. I put the metallic thread on the Baby Lock Aria machine and set it up for a satin stitch. I sewed as fast as the machine would go and no thread breaks whatsoever. 


I also put the Thread Director on the Baby Lock Molly machine and got the same great results. You can use the thread director with almost any sewing or embroidery machine!



Come into the sewing center at A Scarlet Thread and pick up a Thread Director today!

-Jill

1 comment:

mcq said...



شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض غسيل مكيفات سبليت و شباك باحدث طرق الغسيل حيث اننا نقوم بتنظيف الوحدات الداخلية و الخارجية وصرف الماء
لدينا عروض تنظيف ممتازة و بارخص الاسعار

شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات