Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Scarlet Thread Christmas Gift Guide - Part 2


In case you missed yesterday's post, here's how our gift guide works! We have asked all of our staff members to tell us their favorite products from both the sewing center & the quilt shop! Then we put the products all together in this handy little gift guide, so you can get the quilter in your life the perfect gift this Christmas, or you can try some new products, and give yourself a little something!

Perfect Stick Stabilizer - Tayler




"PERFECT STICK STABILIZER!!!!! I wouldn't embroidery half of the stuff I do with out this miracle on a roll!! All you do is, hoop the stabilizer, slice the top layer to peel it away, and slap that item on there!! So easy and takes all the headache out of hooping difficult things!"

BabyLock Flourish Embroidery Machine - Jill



"My favorite product would be the BabyLock Flourish Embroidery machine. For someone wanting to get started in embroidery it's a great price! The Flourish comes with 2 hoops (5x7 and 6x10), multi-line text, and a color screen so you can easily view your designs just to name a few features. It really is easy to learn to operate."


Floriani Embroidery Thread - Charla



"My favorite item from the sewing center side is Floriani thread. All the beautiful colors and it is a great thread." We have tons of colors of Floriani embroidery thread, and we also sell the thread color chart to go along with it!


BabyLock Destiny - Mary Ruth



"DESTINY!!!!! This Baby Lock machine is a dream come true! It is hard to pick just one favorite product in the Sewing Center because there is so much to love, but I can't deny the quality and creativity that Destiny provides. Want to sew? Want to embroider? Want to digitize? Yep!.... it's all right there in one great machine. So... if you haven't had a look or test drive you'd better stop in and see me so I can show you everything I love about this Baby Lock. You can find your Destiny too!"

Floriani Thread Box - Mary



"I have quite a collection of Floriani thread for embroidery and have about 8 of these thread boxes to keep my spools organized and dust free! These boxes each hold 15 spools and stack neatly. The drawers pull out to let me choose from all my purples, etc. I just buy more as my collection grows!"

BabyLock Jane - Susan



After 3 years of machine envy, I was finally able to take home a BabyLock Jane. She is a fabulous machine and I love sewing with her!" Jane is perfect for piecing, quilting, and any other kind of straight stitching.

Glide Foot for Handi-Quilter - Tina



"I love, love, love the glide foot for the Handi-Quilter! It allows you to sew over problem areas in a quilt effortlessly. It also protects your fingers more that other quilting feet." Tina is our fabulous long-arm quilter and this helps to make her job go smoothly!

BabyLock Alliance - Karen



"My favorite in the sewing center would have to be the Alliance single needle open span embroidery machine! The perfect price point for the beginner embroiderer to tackle those hard to hoop jobs! On sale now and with financing...no reason not to get one!"


Silhouette Cameo - Kaitlin




"I've a Silhouette for a little over two years now, and I still love it just as much as the day I got it, if not more! There are so many different things you can do with it! It cuts fabric, vinyl, paper, cardstock, and so much more! I love using mine to make monograms, t-shirts, and for cutting applique shapes!"


Handi-Quilter Avante with Pro Stitch - Ken



"My favorite machine is the Handi Quilter Avant'e w/Pro-stitcher. This machine is one of the top rated long arm quilters on the market. It is very easy to use and is really durable."

No comments: