Tuesday, December 1, 2015

We're Back! (On the Blog)

You may or may not have noticed, but we have been MIA here on our blog! But we are starting a 31 day blog challenge for the month of December. Muppin.com is hosting this awesome challenge, and we are excited to take part in it!


First off, our new social media coordinator is Kaitlin and here is a short little bio about her!




Hey y'all!

My Name is Kaitlin and I have been working here at A Scarlet Thread for a little over 8 months. Needless to say, I love it! 

A little about me, I am a 20 year-old college student. I attend Mercer University here in McDonough, Georgia. I am about a year and a half away from getting a marketing degree. I love all things quilting related, and like all quilters, I have about 238,325,754 projects started! My favorite fabric designers include, Bonnie & Camille, Kate Spain, and Fig Tree & Co. 

If you want to get to know me better, stop by and see me in the store anytime!

-Kaitlin



We have so many great things going on this time of year, and we figured what better way to share them with you than to join in this challenge! This will help motivate us to post each day during the month of December. 

A few of the things you can expect to see are, 12 Days of Christmas (starting today!!!), Quilters' Retreat, Strip Club, new fabric & other products, and soooo much more! 

Be sure to sign up for our emails, follow us on social media, and visit us in store to stay up to date on all of our latest happenings! 

1 comment:

Cotton Blossom said...

YAY! Glad to see you all are back, I've missed reading your blogs.