Here are my ten reasons for quilting with a friend:
1. A friend will stop you when you start tearing your hair out because you've missed that point for the umpteenth time.
2. A friend will say "Wow! That looks beautiful!" even when all you see are flaws.
3. A friend will not mind if you make lunch from the leftovers of last night's dinner.
4. A friend will read and reread the pattern with you until you are comfortable with it.
5. A friend will reread the pattern again, just to make sure.
6. A friend will tell you stories about her childhood pranks that will make you wonder how she survived in tact.
7. A friend will talk to your sewing machine when it acts up. And it will listen.
8. A friend will not mind listening to The Wailin' Jennys on Pandora Radio.
9. A friend will laugh at your corny jokes.
10. A friend will fill your day with fun, laughter, encouragement, commiseration and make the time speed by. Really, what more could you ask for?
PS- Be sure to check in tomorrow. We're hosting a sweet giveaway!